Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Glossy Box Launches In Canada


Hey Guys I wanted to give you the heads up about this fantastic company that has just launched in Canada . Tehy are called Glossy Box and they will supply you wil 5 premium Luxury samples every month for the low price of 15$cdn also a 6th item could show up at any time!!!! Wow sounds totally neat huh well it is!!!! I have other great news I have been chosen to be one of the Brand Ambassadors for the company and Am able to offer you a special deal!! If you sign up through my link and type in GLOSSY5 you will get 10% off your first month!!!!! CRAZY HUH??? I KNOW!! but wait the other great thing is you can reffer your friends with my code and and for every friend you get to sign up you will get 200GLOSSYPOINTS! that can go towards a free month when you hit 1000 points!! also if you review the products you recieve you can also earn up to 20 Glossy Points per a review to a max of 100 a month!!! so if you are a fan of birtch box ans top box then Glossy Box will blow your mind away !! please visit www.glossybox.ca for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment