Saturday, April 27, 2013

GlossyBox March 2013 Box

A few weeks back I received my March GlossyBox....I must say I wasn't too in love with this box....I didn't hate it either but I feel it could have been a lot better.My box was packed with creams and hair products I don't think I will honestly use very much ...I do on the other hand feel that the box was well worth the price as a few of the items were worth well over the price of the box it's self..

well without anything further here is my March 2013 GlossyBox







                 L'oreal Paris Youth Code Dark Spot Corrector Serum 
                                   This Item is a Full Sized Item and retails for 29.99
              I did end up trying this serum for about two weeks and I did see a bit of a difference 
                    But not enough that would make me want to re-buy this when it runs out.



                    
         Tresemme Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment 
        
                           This Item is also a Full size and it retails for 5.99 for 177ml
I wish I could really give a honest review on this product but I have not used it and do not see               
                           myself using it anytime in the future as I use Salon products.



                     Model CO Cheek & Lip Tint In Rosy Red

                         This Is ANOTHER Full Sized Item !! It Retails for  24.00 for 10ml
           While I really love the Model Co products I feel indifferent about this product.
        I am not too fond of stains as I find they never really look the way you want them too.
     



            Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer
              Again This is a full Sized Item and it Retails for 12.99 for 120ml
                 I really do like this product I find it does give me a glow within 3 days that I really like.
                 I also like the fact that the smell isn't so very overpowering when you use it.
       This is one of the items in the box that I really did enjoy and will repurchase in the Future.




                 BM Beauty Platinum Tiara Eye Shadow

                        This item is a sample I believe at 1g. 2g Retails for 10.80
             This shadow is very pretty and I know I will out it to good use at some point.




So as you can see this is my March 2013 GlossyBox ... as you may have noticed this box was packed full of Full Sized Items so the Value is worth the price of the monthly subscription.
I really do love GlossyBox but I feel they really need to start stepping it up a bit because this box was rather dull ..









No comments:

Post a Comment