Wednesday, December 19, 2012

GlossyBox November Review


Last week I received my November GlossyBox in the mail early!!! I was really excited to be able to have used it over the weekend because boy did it come in use.
This month they decided to make it the Christmas themed box and that included Christmas inner wrapping and a Candy Cane . This month was great because Most of the items were full sized things I know I will get good use out of.

I also got some interesting news over the last two weeks in that My Blog has been chosen as Blogger/Vlogger of the Month with GlossyBox for my review of The Breast Cancer Awareness Month Box review. . So in the coming weeks I should be featured on one of their channels.....whatever that means.......But I did see in this box that they did include a new Glossy Mag that had another Glossy Blogger/Vlogger of the month so maybe my blog will be in there we will just have to wait and see.






Hey guys the reason why I have taken so long to post my Nov Box review is because I wanted to get a good taste in what was in the Box this past month!!

The new Glossy Magazine ...........

                                     This Month was full of Full Sized goodies!! Thank You Glossy Box!
                 
                                                    VitaBath Retails for 15$-18$ 60g-170g
                                                      This item was a full sized product.
                                                     As soon as I opened this product I fell in love with the smell.
                                                  I'm not usually a fan of bath gel but this stuff just makes you melt.


Nexxus Hydration Kit with Shampoo and Conditioner
Not full Sized but very generous sizes.
Shampoo Retails for 9.99$ for 400ml Conditioner retails for 14.99$ for 400ml.
I have not tried this yet because I have regular Shampoo and Conditioner that I use due to having hair extensions but I plan on using when I go to Hawaii in February.Either way Nexxus is a high end hair care product and was Very Happy to see this in my GlossyBox this month.

Kryolan Blush In Glossy Pink 
Full Sized !! retails at 16.73$ for 2.59g
This Blush was made Only for GlossyBox and I must say I love love love the colour !!
This Card Came in our Boxes as a special gift.It's worth 50% off of all online purchases the Total Value of this card is 20.00$( I will be hosting a giveaway in the new year and this will be one of the items)
                                               Curel Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream
                                                 Full sized retails for 3.99$ for 100ml
          I was so happy that this was in my box because my hands and cuticles have been very dry this season. 
I love the fact that this cream is non greasy but leaves your hands feeling very hydrated.   
Maybelline MNY My Gloss
Full Sized ! Retails for 7.49$ 9ml
I have tried this out and I'm not a huge fan with Maybelline to begin with  and I found that this gloss was kinda cheap compared to what I am used to.
Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor Holiday shades.
This too was ANOTHER Full Sized item!!!!
it retails for 10.99$ for 15ml.
I wasn't too impressed with this colour as it's very very dark  for me.But  I am sure I can use this too in one of my upcoming giveaways !

All in all this box has over exceeded my expectations of what the New price increase was to include!!I am happy to be a Member of the GlossyBox Ambassador program. I am so very excited to see whats going to be in my Dec Box!!!!!

Also with the new price increase they decided to increase the amount you now get off of your subscription ,You now get over 2$ off of your first box !!! so be sure to type in GLOSSY5 to save 10% off of your first box!You can also use it off of gift boxes for other people .
www.glossybox.ca













No comments:

Post a Comment