Monday, June 11, 2012

May Glossy Box

So I JUST received my May Glossy Box ....Thanks Canada Post for your mess up and almost sending it back.. I  opened it up to find an assortment of products none of which I will end up using personally . I have to say I was less them impressed with this month's box . I keep getting shampoo's , and creams that in all honestly I will never use.When I first signed up I was expecting more of makeup products and less creams and such that I can buy at the drugstore.







                        Sebastian Pro Volupt Shampoo retails for 15.78 for 250ml this was a full sized item.
                                               The Curel Full Sized retails for 3.99 for 100ml
                                                I am sure I can use since it's flats and sandal weather
                                 I am excited to try Simple as I have seen their advertisement on TV and online.
                                      Simple eye makeup remover retails for 9.99 for 56 ml again Full Sized
                                    Simple Facial Gel Wash also retails for 9.99 for 50ml again full sized.
                                   Boxx Cosmetics Eye Press Sponge retails for 18.00 full sized.
I was hardly impressed by this item and it made me rather mad because it's just a  sponge applicator 
                                      For anyone who would like a discount off of Boxx Cosmetics
                                     Look at George He love's Glossy Box almost as much as me !!
Don't forget if you are new to Glossy Box and are interested in trying it out for the first time. Type in GLOSSY 5 at checkout to receive 10% off of your first order.



Also stay tuned during the week I will be posting a Give away on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment