Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ipsy July 2013 Bag plus August spoiler

July's Ipsy bag was my very first time with them and I was super impressed with what I got.... First of all Ipsy is a monthly subscription service that sends out deluxe and sometimes full sized items every month for 10$ a month (15$ for Canadian's ) and every month it includes a Makeup bag that you can reuse..

If you are currently interested in joining up with Ipsy then sign up here Ipsy Sign up .. I believe they currently have a wait list but they usually let up around the 1st of every month but I must say it's truly worth the wait none the less.



So I'm going to start off the pictures with the August spoiler #1 and let me warn you it's a good one !!!!!!!!!








                                    My First Ipsy Bag The Theme was Beach Glam








                        Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Hairspray size 1.4oz 





             BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyshadow (sample)





         Pop Beauty Lip Crayon In Coral Crush 3g Full Sized



               NailTini Nail Polish In Mai Tai 15ml Full size 



           Coola Mineral Sunscreen Unsented 7ml sample size 



           Swatches from the Lip Crayon and the eye Shadows 



And the awesome Beach bag that you can put your wet bikini in





No comments:

Post a Comment