Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween....I'm back!!

so for the last few months things at work have been insane and things outside of work have been even busier I saw a few good concerts like Motley Crue and KISS in Auburn with some good friends.I just recently saw my personal favorite Billy Idol down in Seattle and wow oh wow !!!!

anyways so back to the true nature of what I write about in here........

This past weekend I airbrushed a friend of mine for her Halloween party she went to ...she went as a gremlin so it was a rather easy task of just airbrushing her green with some goolish contours .She looked great and got lots of compliments ..she also had a killer costume to go with it of course so it brought everything together. 

I was supposed to go out tonight to the Rocky horror Picture Show with some friends but I woke up with a touch of the flu and don't want to chance missing out on work this coming weekend.It's to bad because I planned out my face chart yesterday and was really excited to create this look on myself :(
Oh Well there is always next year  and I can still create it up just can't leave the apt looking like this or else people will look at me funny :s




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! I think you look adorable as Fiona! Next year, you can do that fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo on the top isn't me it's my friend who I airbrushed . The Bottom photo of the face chart was a copy from MUF=MAKE UP FOREVER'S underworld beauty .

    ReplyDelete